Recent Posts

Nueva Andalucia Vida

MARBELLA MAGAZINE

MARBELLA MAGAZINE
Latest News

19 Aug 2011

Katie Price: I'm not going into Big Brother house - I'm on holiday with Leandro Penna and my kids

Katie Price won't be entering the Celebrity Big Brother house tonight.

Instead, the glamour girl's jetted off to Marbella with boyfriend Leandro Penna and her 3 kids Harvey, 9, Junior, 6, and Princess, 4.

'Although ill enjoy watching bb when I'm home I'm currently away with my children on a long summer holiday which is what's important to me,' Katie, 33, Tweeted yesterday.

Katie's already been snapped at the Spanish resort wearing a striped maxi dress on a shopping trip with Princess, while model Leandro, 26, went for a jog in the heat.

The holiday's set to get busier for the couple as they'll soon be joined by the Argentian hunk's relatives.

'Not long till leos family arrive to share our holiday woo hoo,' Katie Tweeted.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Tricks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates