Recent Posts

Nueva Andalucia Vida

MARBELLA MAGAZINE

MARBELLA MAGAZINE
Latest News

5 Oct 2011

Sevilla man covers the city with notes saying he wants a girlfriend

 

41 year old man from Sevilla, Raphael, is looking for a girlfriend, and has been covering the city with notices which read. ‘It’s not fair that love is for some and not for others. I am not happy because I feel an immense loneliness. I am looking for a woman with whom I can really fall in love, who is sincere. I look for definitive love, an affectionate and sincere person’. The notices have his phone number, and he says he is trying the method after having no success in the bars at night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Tricks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates